Ubuntu-ca

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 06:11:16 UTC 2007

On 2/17/07, Jamon Camisso <jamonation at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try Bluefish and Quanta along with NVU.

I'll add Screem to this list; it's another Gnome web/programming app
similar to Bluefish but with some features that I really really like -
great intelligent
tag-completion is the big one, far better than Bluefish's.

All of the current static ubuntu.ca site was created in Bluefish by hand,
fwiw.

In related news, Corey is supposed to be installing a CMS on our new
Canonical-hosted webspace this weekend, so hopefully we'll have
ubuntu.camigrated over fairly painlessly in a week or ten days.

Brian