Feb 7th Ubuntu Toronto meeting suggestions

Jane Zhang jane at partnershipplatform.ca
Wed Feb 7 18:56:00 UTC 2007

:-) By the way Dave, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this
group!

I have started posting on the TLUG list to generate interest for Software
Freedom Day 2007. I'm hoping that we can get the different open source
groups together for the event. So I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

A big hi to you all that's hiking out to the event tonight... I'll be
reading the minutes with keen interest...

Take care,

Jane