hplip

Don and/or Mila Trombley donmila at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 6 19:29:34 UTC 2007

I d/led HPLIP from Hewlett-Packard's web site. I transferred it to the
Packard bell Synera Pentium II 333 mhz computer, When I tried running
the HPLIP,  it iinformed me that I needed the Py-Qt package, which I
tried downloading directly to the P II machine via  Synaptic (I
transferred the
cable from the more powerfull P iv to the P II for the purpose). It
seemed to take a long time to search, and d/l , then it informed me that
it would not work.
Please try d'ling again...which I did a number of times with the ssame
results... Any suggestions?
Don.