A COUPLE OF SMALL PROBLEMS

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 4 16:35:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for my Thunderbird Mail folder so that I can copy it in to
my removable USB drive as a backup.  Unfortunately, I cannot get Beagle
to work, which is strange because it worked really well prior to the
many recent upgrades.  Now it will only search my desktop.  I have been
unable to get it to search my whole drive.  Probably I'm doing something
wrong, as usual!

If someone can help on these issues, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Maurice

PS My apologies for the big, bold print, but my one old, worn out peeper
demands it!!