Re: Opinion: this publicity, Linux doesn’t need

Borden Rhodes dominussuus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:01:24 UTC 2007

HA!  I love this!  All of this 'bad publicity' is single-handedly my
fault!  Oh well, Andrew McKay, thanks for showing up and all your
libel! (since you can obviously read this)

I guess that there are some things that I have to remember whilst
posting on the forum in future:
1. people have no sense of humour
2. people have no sense of irony
3. apparently 'open source' means giving away money I don't have and
hardware I can't afford to lose.  And here I was foolishly thinking
that an informal volunteer organisation meant donating my resources
when I had them available
4. apparently I'm a terrorist for suggesting the whole thing (probably
the best-dressed one in existence, too)
5. my commitments to Ubuntu Linux supercede all other commitments I
may have to work, family, God, etc.

Duly noted, Andrew, thanks for your assistance and I'm glad you liked
what I have to say!

Borden