Operation Cold Comfort - Huge problem!!!!

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 06:28:00 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Borden Rhodes <dominussuus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Massive problem guys!!!!
>
> The Yonge-Dundas square's website (http://www.ydsquare.ca) has, under
> Book the Square, the bylaws regarding its acceptable use.  According
> to the bylaw documents, a permit (which is not cheap) is required to
> "display an exhibit of any kind" (Page 6 of the bylaw, part J)
>
> Have we taken the contents of this website into account?
>
> Borden

I honestly wouldn't be majorly concerned about that. As long as you
are being respectful and fairly quiet, you shouldn't have any problem.
If somebody asks you to move, ask to speak to somebody in authority,
explain quietly what is happening and if they won't budge, then pack
up. We are not protesting the Iraq war or logging here, so there is no
need to put up a big show.

Corey