PRINTER COMPATIBILITY

Charlotte Curtis curtisc at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 2 04:54:30 UTC 2007

Hi Maurice,

Canon has notoriously bad linux support.  I had the same problem with my
i320, and sad to say, there's really nothing out there.  There was a
non-free driver that worked with my printer (http://turboprint.info/, the
demo version puts a huge watermark on everything you print) but I couldn't
find the mf5750 on their list of supported printers.  Good luck,

Charlotte