Microsoft Ice House: Plan for Friday

Borden Rhodes dominussuus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:51:14 UTC 2007

This all sounds good.  I have about 20 Canonical copies of Breezy and Dapper
LTS (old, but good for the purposes) that I don't mind donating to the
cause.  I'm sorry I can't spring the money for CD-Rs or else I'd offer to
help out in that regard.

What is the single most useful thing I could be doing right now?  I'm
waiting to hear back from my sis on the technicalities of "peaceful
assembly" so we can argue with the police if they punk us around - and ever
since Boxing Day 2005 they are a regular presence, including Microsoft's own
security.

I agree that 3:30 to 7:00, or the sooner whenever we get kicked out, will
capitalise on the rush-hour/school truant crowd.  When I went at 2:00
yesterday the place was almost empty.  Microsoft has divided the house into
various rooms to emphasise a feature of Vista.  On my way home tonight I'll
inventory each 'room's' salient points so we can respond to them when people
ask "so what's so hot about Linux?"

Borden