Synaptic

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 21:10:00 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone,
I got my other hard drive for Ubuntu so I wont be down if this happens again.I tried all suggestions,but synaptic refused to open.Burnt a new Gutsy.Will see if this one does the same thing.After everything I found a deb for remastersys.I wanted that just in case something like my problem happened again.
Thanks again

UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.