Scanner

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Tue Dec 11 01:03:10 UTC 2007

I checked in Synaptic, and these Utilities were already installed.
Scanbutton I added. I also added USBVIEW, it allows you to see what is
happening with USB. sane-utils was there already.

I'll try out the Commands you gave in Terminal mode. It recognized the
scanner, in both cases, as is, but could not open it or get it to work.

Analog things work intermittently, Digital things either Work or they
don't!

Alfred!