RFC: Next Fredericton Ubuntu meeting

Joel Goguen jgoguen at jgoguen.ca
Mon Dec 10 19:13:14 UTC 2007

Definitely in.  I need to remind myself tonight what night I work, but I'm
in for a meeting.

As it seems no one reads Facebook anymore (and I can't blame you, it's gone
beyond the "non-private Internet") I've thrown up a basic MoinMoin wiki at
https://jgoguen.ca/wiki.  Everyone in Fredericton should head on over,
register an account, and add yourself to the members list.  There's an
events list page there too.