Dual display

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:20:16 UTC 2007

This may not help you much but I have a Dell Latitude D620 with an NVidia
card. I'm using the restricted drivers which seem to work fine. Once in a
while I loose window decorations (title bars) and programs close but the
display doesn't clear.

lspci output is:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G72M [Quadro NVS
110M/GeForce Go 7300] (rev a1)

X configuration is:
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "nVidia Corporation G72M [Quadro NVS 110M/GeForce Go
7300]"
        Driver          "nvidia"
        Busid           "PCI:1:0:0"
        # Option                "AddARGBVisuals"        "True"
        Option          "AddARGBGLXVisuals"     "True"
        Option          "UseFBDev" "True"
        Option          "AllowGLXWithComposite" "True"
        Option          "TripleBuffer" "True"
        Option          "NoLogo"        "True"
EndSection

Compare with your settings.