Hi, how do I go about requesting a sticker?

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:55:06 UTC 2007

Odd coincidence; I recently sent a self-addressed envelope for this very
reason!

System76's web site gave me this address to send to for free stickers:

Ubuntu Sticker Offer
2448 Cadboro Bay Rd.
Victoria BC
V8S 4C1
Canada

I attached a toonie with mine. I should really have put in a bill (with one
obvious reason being that I would then have no chance of it not getting
mailed due to weight), but I didn't have much on me when I thought of it.
Have not received anything back, which is odd since I live just a little
ways away from the boat that goes to Vancouver Island. No rush, though...

Bye,
-Dylan McCall