Fredericton Meeting

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 23 17:14:11 UTC 2007

haha, this is ironic. I was out at my lake for the past week and when I was
coming in today I was all worried I had missed the meeting. It looks like
I'll be there (though I won't have my Think Geek shirt on, I left it at the
lake).

Thanks for the reminder,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust