Fredericton LoCo team

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 7 19:07:12 UTC 2007

There hasn't been anything. Maybe we could take it upon ourselves to get
things rolling? :)

First off, where would we like to meet? I'm sure it would be possible to get
in contact with someone at the University (UNB) or we could even meet at the
Student Union Building. If not on campus, there is starbucks or someone's
house.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust