ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 25, Issue 31

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:47:46 UTC 2007

> next prolonged sunny period, they go out on the corner
>From your message, you are not far from reBOOT, a well-known recycler of
computer equipment for charities, etc. Their warehouse and non-profit shop
are on Geary Ave. just north of Dupont, accessible by the Dufferin bus. Try
byteme-computers.ca for more info. If nobody takes your hardware, this is a
good option for safe disposal. Also a good place to get stuff cheap...

Also look at the city web site for the list of the Environment Days where
they accept all sorts of items for recycling.