OH DEAR

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Mon Apr 30 02:41:41 UTC 2007

Hi Alfred,

Neat idea, but...

I removed both TV adapters and my TVTime software. I then tried
EasyCam2, but it still crashed with the 'Make Install' error that I had
previously.

There has to be some way to make this thing go, when everyone else seems
to have few problems with the installation of this little black-eyed
monster!

Thanks anyway, Maurice