Smaller version of Linux than Xubuntu required

Donald &/or Mila Trombley donmila at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 29 16:59:43 UTC 2007

I am looking for a smaller version of Linux than Xubuntu 6.1 (edgyy
eft), something along the lines like one of the DSL's (DamnSmallLinux),
to run on my old  Packard Bell Synera P-2,  333 mhz with something like
80 megs of ram on board....seems they don't make expansion
boards for this model of Computer any more.
Any ideas? I would like to try d/l'ing it to a 512 memory key, and using
it as my flash drive?
I would like some instructions in how  to set it up.
Thanks for any help.
Don.