OH DEAR

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Sat Apr 28 00:21:58 UTC 2007

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for the link.  Unfortunately, I am not able to get EasyCam2 to
run properly.  If I click on the 'starting installation' button I always
get an error relating to Make Install.  If I don't click on this button,
nothing happens.  EasyCam2, however, does recognise the webcam as an ID
046d:08f6 Logitech.  This step is probably critical to the whole webcam
installation process.  Any ideas?  Thanks again, Maurice