OH DEAR

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 27 14:41:50 UTC 2007

Well, I gave Feisty a real good try!  Unfortunately, it didn't like my
HP removable drive in read/write mode.  Every time I did a reboot, it
changed the address of this drive from /dev/sdb5 to /dev/sdc5 and vice
versa requiring me to constantly change fstab.  As there seemed to be
little other difference for me between Edgy and Feisty, I reinstalled
the latter.
Everything is working fine again, except I've had no success in
installing my Logitech Quickcam Messenger webcam either with Feisty or
Edgy.  I've tried about everything I can find, but to no avail.  If
anyone has a brilliant idea for success on this front, it would be most
appreciated.  Boy that would make me truly happy!  :-)  :-)  :-)
--
I use Ubuntu 6.10...
ubuntu - linux for human beings <http://www.ubuntu.com>