Beryl Updates...

Mazen Ghattas mazen.ghattas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 02:32:27 UTC 2007

Hi,
Well I have beryl as well, and regarding the updates, if they're saying that
the ones available now are defective well don't update because I did it a
couple of times and it really got messy, so since it's working now, keep it
that way and enjoy it.
And to disable the updates, I guess the only way is to remove the
repositories from the source list and you should be ok I guess.
Have a good one,
Mazen Y. Ghattas
"This above all: to thine ownself be true.
 And it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to
any man."
-Shakespeare-Hamlet-