CLOCK SCREENSAVER

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 12 19:39:12 UTC 2007

Does anyone have any idea how I could obtain what I believe to be the
really neat KDE Clock screensaver that came with many KDE-based
distros?  I used to use this with Xandros all the time. (Pardon the pun!).

For me, the only screensaver that really turns me on in Ubuntu is the
blank screen.  All the others, pretty as the may be, seem to be
hyperactive or have excited intermittent flashes.  And, as I believe
Peter suggested, may cause shut downs to avoid chip overheating problems.

As I say, sure would be nice to get the old KDE clock back again :-)
:-)  :-)

Maurice
--
I'm using Ubuntu Version 7.04...