wireless

helane helane at go2.pl
Tue Apr 10 06:10:01 UTC 2007

knetworkmanager or kwifimanager - what is a second one? i simply exit
them through the graficvinterface or have to write something in
terminal? i am completely new to linux... have no idea what i am doing. :)

OK. I am in wlassistant. i see two networks - one mine - which means
that a card works i guess.
how did i configure it though?
i am on a shared wireless network - have only a key and a password...

h.