[Fwd: FEISTY RESTARTS ALL ON ITS OWN!]

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 3 13:33:06 UTC 2007

Peter,

Many thanks!  Yes, I and my son are aware of the hazards of using Feisty
Beta, but I am an intrepid explorer, having been a beta tester for the
most recent version of Xandros Desktop.

I will give my son the appropriate instructions when I call him
tonight.  I had 69 updates this morning, so I imagine his box will suck
down a few more than that.  As you say, time to have a coffee or two.  I
installed his box with his own username and password before the box was
moved to Toronto, so not a problem there.

For me, Feisty Beta is just excellent, with only a few bugs that really
affect my rather limited operations.  It has been a very positive
experience switching from 6.10 to 7.04.

I assume that, provided we keep up with the updates, 7.04 Beta will
actually become 7.04 final without any further action being required.
Is my assumption correct?

Thanks again, Peter,

Maurice

--