help needed

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Wed Sep 27 00:54:40 UTC 2006

Hi Mr. Bar:

Grub is a Boot Loader too. (Or there is Lilo) Look in the Ubuntu Wiki
for how to write the little script that it needs, and then you can have,
a system with many different options, such as Windows XP, Sparc, Linux,
OS 10, Damm Small Linux, Free BSD all on the same system, and grub will
come up with a choice during boot-up and then fetch the OS you want to
load! The Problem with Windows based Boot loaders is that they will not
recognize Linux or some other disc formats, so this idea of using an IBM
boot loader will perhaps not work. Grub info on how to work with that
boot loader might be a bit hard to find, but it is out there!

Alfred!