Looking for a cheap computer

Anthony Yarusso tonyyarusso at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 08:08:33 UTC 2006

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any good outfits/web sites/chain
stores/community programs/etc.  for getting a used/off-lease/university
throwaway computer for cheap, specifically Ontario if it matters.  I'd
like to get a desktop PC just to have as a spare/tinkering around/maybe
try setting up a server of some sort, but as I'm on a student budget and
it's just a luxury sort of thing, need to keep the price tag down, say,
under $150, but decent specs.  Any thoughts?  I'm waiting to hear back
about what happens to my uni's, so we'll see if anything comes of that.