free ubuntu stickers

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Thu Sep 14 05:42:09 UTC 2006

I will be volunteering in Edmonton this weekend installing Ubuntu on
computers for University of Alberta LSD group.  I was wondering if
anyone on the list is connected to the free powered by ubuntu sticker
and can I paid for shipping costs for a batch of them by greyhound tomorrow.

I will be leaving for Edmonton from Calgary on Friday morning.  I just
thought it would be rally neat to have to give out to people that come
out to install Ubuntu on their computers.

Kin