La cité Collégiale Interested in Ubuntu.

Mathieu Charron elwillow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:18:33 UTC 2006

Hi,
I began my third semester at La Cité Collégiale (french college in Ontario)
and my OS teacher is interested in using Ubuntu for his class. They are
curently using Red Hat 9.3, SUSE and Morphix.

Also, last semester I promoted ubuntu a lot (I ordered a 50 CDs box of
ubuntu Breezy). People hate me now for distributing Ubuntu CD, though half
of them loved the live CD ;)

so, I would like to know how I can help the school to "switch" to Ubuntu for
class purposes. Like requesting a lot of CD to be given to the students for
the class.

They currently use VM Player for all the Linux class, which can't install
directly from the CD.

Thank you.

PS: sorry for my english grammar.

--