Hi !

Mathieu Avoine avoinemt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:38:27 UTC 2006

I live in Laval, just next to Montreal in QC. It's not a non-ubuntu-friendly
place here,  I was just joking. I said that because I'm the only person I
know who is using Ubuntu (my gf may very well be the next, I'm working on
that...) except the sysadmin at work who introduced me to Ubuntu (sysadmins
don't count as human beings haha).

By the way, I saw your name on a forum or some other place, with a name like
that I thought you were from QC... Strange.

Math