"Re: Contents of ubuntu-ca digest..."

Dave Sullivan demsullivan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:21:33 UTC 2006

Hey Kim!

The purpose of Ubuntu Canada (and the Toronto chapter) is to provide
support for new Ubuntu users, as well as promote the use of Ubuntu and
open source software in Canada/Toronto. I look forward to meeting you
this Saturday!

I myself am from East York/Scarborough, so I'm not very close to Durham.
You can definitely ask around at the meeting on Saturday; its quite
possible someone is closer to you than Toronto.

If you haven't already, sign up to the Ubuntu Canada mailing list. You
can do so here: http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ca

That way you can keep in touch with the Canadian users, and even more
locally, the Toronto users.

See you Saturday!

Dave Sullivan <demsullivan at gmail.com>
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DaveSullivan