Ojibwe translation

Anthony Yarusso tonyyarusso at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 28 17:04:05 UTC 2006

Wow!  Sounds like you already have a foot in the door on this; that all
sounds great.  Are the sounds and artwork you have available on the web
somewhere?  (If not I could make them so.)  I wonder if it would be
possible to combine things so that for the people that do not speak
their traditional language using their computer could have a double
function also helping to teach the language while operating primarily in
English/French?  I have no idea how that would work, but it would be
cool.  One thing that will likely be very useful for translation efforts
is that significant efforts are getting underway to standardize the
languages more, while still recognizing the dialectical differences
where they can't be easily reconciled.