re Ojibwe Translation

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:26:25 UTC 2006

That sounds like what I was attempting to do recently, using my contacts
with various native orgs and universities. I've prepared lists of
appropriate modification for an English language, aboriginal-themed version
that would be good for a range of cultures. Right now I'm  concentrating on
artwork and small packages that could be used to plant the idea of open
source apps. Sort of a "get your native clip art download here... And here
is some nice software (GIMP, Inkscape, Blender, etc.) to go with that..."
approach.

I do know of a prof or two that I could approach here in the GTA, perhaps in
Ottawa? Anthony, where are you located?

Ralph