computers seeking good home(s) - Toronto

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Sat Oct 14 19:10:29 UTC 2006

Hmmm, I'm not sure about using under rated hardware to try to
demonstrate Ubuntu on. It will not cast Ubuntu in a good light.

I might like to borrow them though for a weekend. I run a scout troop in
Aurora http://scouts.2ndAurora.ca and next weekend we will be
participating in Jamboree on the Internet
http://www.joti.org/en/index.html . So far I have 2 P4's and 2 P1's and
maybe a couple unknowns I'll be running a customized DSL on the P1's.
I'd do the same with these if they are available on the 21st.

cheers,
darryl