Nvidia 6200 AGP X8 Graphics Card install on Ubuntu 6.06.1?

Bill Davidson harley7 at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 30 14:17:44 UTC 2006

Hi Alfred,

Have you tried the howto's from the ubuntu wiki. This one is probably
the easiest. It was written for dapper, but I followed it on edgy and it
seems to have worked well:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Latest_Nvidia_Dapper

If you want to continue installing the manual way, try this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NvidiaManual

Make sure you back up your /etc/X11/xorg.conf before proceding with
either one of these.

HTH and good luck,
Bill