Screen resolution problem.

Master Cougar master.cougar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 01:58:53 UTC 2006

Okay, sounds like a good idea, if I could only remember which ATI I actually
have :) I'm getting a friend to bring me one of the disks that Ubuntu sent
him. Those disks should be okay.

On 11/28/06, Andrew Hunter <andy.hunter at rogers.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 November 2006 20:39, Master Cougar wrote:
> > No, and the last time I installed Ubuntu I hadn't either. That's the
> weird
> > part. I wonder if my copy of the ISO was corrupted.
>
> Possibly, you could try installing the drivers, or checking the iso's md5
> sum
> and resinstalling.

> > > Have you installed either the open source or the propritary drivers?

> had a

> > > before.  When

> but

> he
> > >
> > > made

> > > --
> > > "First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he
> made
> > > school boards."
> > >    -Mark Twain
> > >

> > > --

> "First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
> school boards."
>    -Mark Twain

Marc de Puma
http://www.marcmywords.com
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad
measures.
  - Daniel Webster