VPN problems

David Harsch dharsch at rogers.com
Tue Nov 28 13:34:52 UTC 2006

Can anyone provide some help with setting up a VPN in Ubuntu?
Right now I am trying to use PPTPConfig to establish a VPN.
I don't know much about VPN and there seem to be a lot of things to
setup.  I use VPN on WindowsXP and it is very simple there.
Can someone walk me through the process of setting up VPN keeping in
mind that the only information I have is what is needed to get WindowsXP
to establish a VPN.  My office IT guy won't talk to me when I mention
Linux and Ubuntu so he is no help.

What does the Ubuntu community recommend for VPN software?

Dave