Newbie Wurkshop

Dave Sullivan dave at dave-sullivan.com
Sun Nov 12 21:14:08 UTC 2006

I was considering that instead of trying to wing it based on people's
input at the workshop, there might be a field on the sign-up sheet for
suggestions of topics to cover, and/or a small blurb about the attendees
experience. That way we can get a general idea of what people need to
know, and what they already know. I don't wanna be teaching grade 6 math
to a bunch of grade 12s if you know what I mean. Or vice versa!

What do you think?

Also! I have modified the linuxcaffe hot chocolate and released it under
the GPL... see comment on the linuxcaffe hot chocolate page! It is
absolutely delicious!

--
Dave Sullivan
dave at dave-sullivan.com