Wireless network card.

Jack Bowling jbinpg at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 10 04:03:08 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:29:00PM -0800, Peter Nearing wrote:

Hi, Peter. Another PGer here and, no, we aren't offended when somebody
calls our town a little small :) The Ubuntu community is global so you
will find us behind every tree and bush.

I have a Dell D610 Latitude laptop which has an Intel PRO/Wireless
2200BG network card. Works perfectly using the linux ipw2200 driver.

Jack Bowling
PG