New to Ubuntu

Jim Keen keen0300 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:57:24 UTC 2006

Hey David,

My wife and I have been using only Ubuntu since June. My wife reluctantly
switched after I showed her what she would be able to do. She has told me
that she is happier now with Ubuntu than she ever was with Windows.

What kind of software do you need? The only thing we have had problems with
are the old games (not a surprise) and of course Winmodems (Yes we are still
on dial up :(  ).

If you need help I can try to help you out. I live in Kitchener as well.

Have fun.

Jim