Help with Azureus

Doooh_Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:25:36 UTC 2006

My experience with Azueus has always been very favorable, although getting
"everything" configured can be a chore.

If you've got the ports all setup corectly in your hardware but you're still
getting the errors you've indicated, then perhaps it has something to do
with your firewall.  Did you install and not configure FireStarter (or some
other software firewall)?

I'd check there first then if all else fails, try another bittorrent client,
otherwise Azureus in my opinion is one of the nicest ones out there.

  _____