Greetings from a newbie

Andrew Hunter andy.hunter at rogers.com
Wed Nov 1 22:22:24 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 13:36, R. Wood wrote:

> Hi, I have an acquaintance who is wondering about an iTunes replacement
> also.  Are you happy with the functionality of Amarok then (compared to
> iTunes)?  Also have you tried Banshee, and if so, how does it compare to
> Amarok?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Raymond

Amarok I have actually come to like Amarok media library more than iTunes, but
that is a matter of preference. There is room for improvement in Amarok's
handling of podcasts (like autosending them to the media device, the support
is there, you just have to dig for it).

I have not tried banshee, so your friend would need to do that.

--
"First, God created idiots. But that was just for practise, then he made
school boards."