Ubuntu.ca logo idea

Greg Tees greg.tees at gmail.com
Sat May 27 09:16:50 UTC 2006

I think that looks great, actually.  One thought, though, it doesn't
really suggest the handholding that the Ubuntu logo does.  Would it be
possible to keep the circle of arms while changing the circles to maple
leaves, like the Kubuntu logo changs them into that star-shape?  Though
that may be difficult to make look good.