We be having parties!

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Thu May 25 06:30:11 UTC 2006

Hey all,

Seeing as some of us are working hard on Dapper (Simon, Jeff, et al)
and after the release we might want to celebrate their hard work, lets
have a party (or several, as geography dictates).

Confirmed parties are currently only in Victoria, at my lovely home.
Those Montreal slackers haven't yet confirmed anything, but I am sure
they will rig up something. Of other places, nary a peep. Step up to
the plate. You will have to wait a whole six months for another
occasion like this!

Get all the juicy details on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperReleaseParties

Corey