Ontario Schools have MS only policy?

Myles A. Braithwaite myles at monkeyinyoursoul.com
Thu Jun 29 17:10:53 UTC 2006

I can some what confirm this story. At my High School Programing class
we were learned C++ using Cygwin and gcc. One day one of my fellow
students asked why the school didn't have a Linux Compiling server, it
would make thing go allot quicker, she then replied it was because the
school wasn't allowed to have anything other than windows.

Not that is the Toronto District School Board while my story is from the
York Region District School Board.

--

Monkey in your Soul
Myles A. Braithwaite
myles at monkeyinyoursoul.com
this email is: [ ] bloggable [ ] ask first [ ] private