Ubuntu Canada T-Shirts

Gareth Evans ggfevans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 21:37:58 UTC 2006

Without a doubt - it'd be contrary to the open source philosophy if we
didn't allow free access to the designs.  I'd think we'd only have other
people print them just as a means to get them out to people who don't have
the hardware (or are too lazy) to print their own.

Heh, Corey - are you going to GPL the design?