Ubuntu Canada T-Shirts

Dave M. Sullivan demsullivan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:49:51 UTC 2006

Arrgh.. damn early morning pre-coffee thinking... the cost breakdown
looks like this, based on some guesstimated figures:

12-Pack T-Shirt Transfers ($19.98 at Staples/Business Depot, approx.
$1.60/shirt)
T-Shirts (I've been told you can get 4-5 shirts for $10 in chinatown in Toronto)
Ink (about $30-40 for an ink jet cartridge)

Perhaps we could set up a site for ordering shirts, and have multiple
people printing/shipping them?

--
Dave Sullivan <demsullivan at gmail.com>