Ubuntu Canada T-Shirts

Dave Sullivan demsullivan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:46:13 UTC 2006

Yeah, but there was a bit of a discussion about a different t-shirt
design being done up on IRC a few nights ago. I'm also in the midst of
designing a Linux/Canadian themed shirt that may or may not be
specifically for/advertising Ubuntu Canada, but I'll definitely make the
designs available for anyone if they want to print their own.

--
Dave Sullivan <demsullivan at gmail.com>
Public Key: http://daves-pgp-key.doesntexist.com/