should we have a hard copy of winXP while we are buying a computer

Thu Jul 6 01:01:21 UTC 2006

They are now not shipping CD's but putting the complete OS on a hidden
partition - a big blue piece of paper in the box will tell you the details.
  There is a key sequence in start-up that will rebuild your system if
needed.  You can also request the CD's and they will provide.  But
really... why would you want that proprietary and virus ridden piece of
spaghetti ware - get Ubuntu!