Ubuntu and Youth

Jamon Camisso jamonation at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 19:58:24 UTC 2006

Matt Chamberlain wrote:
> Hi, and thanks for those two posts.  If there is any group in that Halifax region I'd like to here what they are doing.
> I'm all for doing presentations at other places, but the only problems is that I don't really know any big Ubuntu
> activists around here.  Give me a shout!

Tag, you're it!

If you don't know any local Ubuntu users, make sure that anyone
interested comes to you. Either way, if there are or are not any in your
area, there will be at least one... No problem at all, just go with the
tried and true "if you build it they will come attitude". It has worked
well here in Toronto, so just get doing Ubuntu stuff and make sure
people know about it, that's all it takes.

Jamon