Old Aged People, and Handicapped People?

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 15:13:11 UTC 2006

> I too, agree with what you have just written, being that I am just
> > beginning to be one of those 60+ generation! My problem with the
> > "attitude of rules"? my ability to think as the younger folks do, just
> > is not as quick or as insightful. I just love the help, challenge,
> > patience, and encouragement, which, you, the Ubuntu Community have shown
> > me, a Newbie, and continue to do so!
> >
> > Maybe sometime down the road I might in some small way help with the
> > effort of this community in spreading Ubuntu.

You shouldn't worry about your age, when it comes to using Ubuntu; age is
subjective, and the fact that you're experimenting with and willing to use
Ubuntu shows that you're young at heart.
You are already "in some small way" helping out just by participating in the
discussions. You have a different perspective on the Ubuntu experience that
adds to the overall knowledge of the community, especially for Ubuntu
Canada.